Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bored and irritated by some people who have a change of attitude when I first met her..but people do change so we can't judge. Even I do change in behaviour.
There are 5 seniors and 5 juniors that includes me in the Student Hub !!! :)

Just ate just now, with my favourite dishes in it - White rice, Cabbage, Egg and Brinjal !! :) <3<3<3
Now listening to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-62lFq1NHU on Youtube.
I just now also skip class, but my teacher that is in charge of drawing didn't come so heck care, class atmosphere confirm boring.
I have to get my Principal Of Design, ' I <3 VSC' printed out on the weekends as it must be handed by the following week and need practises for oral presentation.

AND MY LIFE CAN'T GET ANY WORST CAN IT, I MEAN REALLY WORST !!!
Well, possibly I'm not angry. I'm to tired to get angry and I promised myself not to be unfriendly o.o

*Stay happy no many the obstacles in life are killing you inside out..
Happiness is the answer to everythink even if you're sad..haiis

No comments:

Post a Comment